THE FIRE OF THE “FIRE AND ICE”
The “Fire” portion of the treatment is an Intensive Resurfacing Masque clinically formulated with 18% unbuffered glycolic acid, citric acid, lactic acid, malic acid, vitamin B3, retinol and potent antioxidants, including green tea extracts. The treatment is designed for use on the face, neck, and décolleté. There is a strong fragrance that resembles cinnamon for this portion of the treatment.
THE ICE OF THE “FIRE AND ICE”
The Ice portion is a rejuvenating, cool, soothing and intensively hydrating masque with hyaluronic acid, Japanese green tea extracts, aloe vera gel, licorice extracts, rosemary extracts, and grape seed extracts. This second masque cools the initial peel to leave the skin invigorated and glowing.
What to Expect
- A glowing complexion.
- Skin feels tighter and firmer after treatment.
- You may experience a mild redness immediately following the procedure.
- You make repeat the facial at 4 week intervals – 6 treatments are recommended for maximum benefit.
- For aftercare use a mild non-abrasive cleanser or other mild product for five days following the procedure.
- Use a good sunscreen of SPF 20 or higher after getting this facial.
- As your skin has been newly resurfaced, it is best to avoid prolonged sun exposure for several days after getting this facial.
- AM I THE RIGHT CANDIDATE FOR THIS TREATMENT?
This treatment is safe for all skin types. However, it cannot be performed if you are currently using any type of retinols, Retin -A or Roaccutane.